Ranting here, sorry (ECC 4 case etc)

Ok sorry I was a true believer when I got the AR, then A4 and OT II but I just don’t understand what is happening with Elektron. I’ve been trying to order a couple cases (ECC-4) since December so I can travel with my gear. Then their website was down for ‘a few weeks’ for online ordering, which stretched into a few months, now we are mid March and no end in sight. Not to mention the ongoing yearslong vaporware issues with Overbridge (personally not a concern as I like to use my Elektron gear OTB) but seriously I have to wonder, is this company going the way of Waldorf? If so, that would be really sad. I really do love their gear and have invested a lot in it. It sucks. Before anyone jumps down my throat I’ll say again, I love this company and their gear. But there seems to be something very wrong when basically everything goes massively over schedule and they can’t even fill orders for accessory gear. What is going on?

If anyone has suggestions for travel bags (I’ve read the Pelican threads) please let me know. I’m looking for low profile. (based in Canada)

Wishing the best for Elektron but I fear this party is going to end sooner rather than later… sure hope I am wrong about it.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: No accessories available at Elektron site