Radio play & Free album codes for you

Hey everyone! Misanthropic Friend here. I created an album with a Digitakt, Machinedrum, and a MicroKorg over the winter. I created this album titled “Noll” for fun and my own enjoyment. Well, just the other day, I figured i should see if the local radio station would play any of my music.

I got a response saying they’d love to play a couple of songs! Never anticipated to have that music on the radio, but it’s pretty exciting. It’s an achievement i never anticipated or even had as a goal.

Not sure where else to share my excitement. This community has helped me musically and mentally during the pandemic, so thank you.

I’ll be posting a bunch of free album codes soon to this thread to share with my fellow Elektronauts.

13 Likes

…congrats…the MOMENT u hear a track of urs for the first time ON AIR is an unforgettable one…

one of the greats… :wink:

4 Likes

https://misanthropicfriend.bandcamp.com/yum

zhed-6my6

ze7s-k62k

z8wc-gk49

yzhe-3kjt

yyef-w99b

tk6x-c86x

2zyh-x2zq

dytp-edkz

hkzd-k6le

hnte-66v3

If these all get used up I’ll post more.

Congrats on the album and the radio response.

I just used one of the codes, you’re my second Album I own haha, just starting to try and explore band camp.

I like what I’m hearing, it’s got a great Late Night Tales-y kind of vibe that I really like.

1 Like

Bandcamp is amazing, I need to explore more on there. I went on a downloading spree over the winter & supported a bunch of people on here, FBook, and reddit. It feels good to find new music. Thanks for the compliment, i really appreciate it. Give a code to someone you think would like it.

2 Likes

Used, thanks, and congrats. :thup:

1 Like

Thanks! Enjoy.