Questions on Digitakt & Overbridge

Hey there.

I’ve just pulled the trigger on the new Digitakt 2. This will be my first Elektron device and I’m super excited!

My current setup is based around running Ableton Live on a windows machine with a couple of synths connected via USB to my PC, and running audio through a Komplete Audio 6 interface.

Firstly I just wanted to check on how overbridge works (I know its still currently in beta for the Digitakt 2). Will I be able to have the Komplete Audio 6 selected in Ableton as my Audio Device and simultaneously route audio from the Digitakt via USB and overbridge so I can have my synths and the Digitakt play together?

My second question is on what would be the best setup to enable me to sample from either of the synths. Is it just a case of unplugging one of them from the audio interface and plugging it into the Digitakt, or is there a way I could have it permanently connected into and out of the audio connections of the unit, with the Digitakt just passing on the audio signal, and then only switching to sample the input when I want? Or would the Digitakt want to pass all audio out through the audio out rather than through USB?

Hope my questions make sense! cheers.