Punch in/out Polymeter mode

I have punch in/out set up between Model Samples and Cycles.It works fine as long as I have all tracks set to the same pattern length.If I set a track to a different lenght or use for example 3/4, punch in/out is not working as it should.
Can this be fixed?

Synced pattern changes between the two models are broken in the circumstances you describe.

Does that tie in with what you’re seeing ? (I’m not exactly sure what ‘punch in/out’ means in the context of sequencers).

Punch in/out means that if set up correctly model Samples pattern changes will be followed automaticly by Cycles without have to program them on Cycles.

Right … pattern change sync between models definitely gets broken by things like different track lengths or scaling other than 1. I’ve seen it before.

More generally, it’s broken on other Elektron boxes … you can search for “one bar late” because that’s how people usually describe the problem.

EDIT: I think this is a good summary of the problem from the Model:Cycles Model:Sample perspective

Bibenu…thanks for helping.
If there is no sollution,I’ll just have to live with it.A bit of a bummer though,I also have the Octa and Rytm.
Please post if there is hope…Thanks!

Just an FYI that this is not what punch in / punch out means in music and recording lingo. You are asking about synced patterns change. A lot of people reading the title of this thread are probably confused.