PULSAR-23 by SOMA

It’s strange but I have actually turned away from wanting it. Got the M:C and it suits my music very well and also delivers powerful stuff so for now I’m gonna explore what that can do in my setup.
I think the P23 may be too wild and hard to tame for the more intricate and precise electronic music I’m doing. 1500 EUR saved…

1 Like

Yep, “precise” isn’t a term I would associate with any SOMA device. The Lyra-8 is already wild, but the Pulsar-23 just tops it with all its modulation possibilities.

5 Likes

Yeah I’d still love to try it!
I did find the R. Devine videos the most interesting.

Can someone who received it tell me their number in the queue ?

1 Like

Is there such thing as numbers?

I was told the waiting line is 6 months…

I have been on the waiting list since May 2019 and I am number 937 :slight_smile:
I believe there have been deliveries up to around 400

Im around there somewhere too. I imagine July or August is when spring 2019 pre-orders start rolling out.

Mental. Sounds awesome.

1 Like

we’re not going to see the sun much this summer :wink:

1 Like

Each of the color versions have their own counters (which makes sense, isn’t it?). :wink:

1 Like

I hope so, at least, if that means I’m staring at a mess of alligator clips.

1 Like

I was fixed on the orange but if I receive the email tomorrow they can to choose the color : :smiley:

Same, though I hardly doubt that’s the case. They hand solder the synth but I imagine ordering any color of case is simple and quick. Well maybe not now, but usually.

My live Pulsar-23 set from Sunday night’s streaming concert:

everything but the chords is Pulsar-23: percussion, lead line (in the middle section), and the crazy delay/reverb effects.

(Update: changed video link to link of just my set.)

6 Likes

I got a response from soma, they confirm for this summer (but maybe a little before :))

I got my email today. I have been waiting for it since November 2018 but with the corona epidemy and all gigs canceled there’s no way I could afford it now… :grimacing:

Brilliant! 4 months isn’t too long of a wait :slight_smile:

Same here.

That’s 18 months! :sweat_smile:

Sorry misread… Anyway. 1,5 years waiting this and now I don’t know if I can afford this. I’ll send them a message and ask if I can postpone my spot with a couple of months.

1 Like