PULSAR-23 by SOMA

That’s good I have a Digitone. Why do you think they work well together, is because you can sequence Pulsar-23 with the DN

1 Like

Yes basically but I think it goes a bit deeper. When sequencing pulsar with the digboxes the concepts of the two machines gel well together I think. And it’s really cool to play on top of the sequenced parts to create fills etc. Also the midi learn functions on pulsar makes it possible to use many of the Elektron style things like p-locking converted to cv

4 Likes

I will hang onto to DN then. :grin:

Did some work using the pulsar 23 and some other eurorack modules. Recorded straight. Still don’t know what I’m doing but that’s half the fun.

1 Like

good to know the pulsar can footwork :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe:

Hi,

Just been given the go ahead for my Pulsar-23 but unfortunately I can’t afford it.

I asked Soma if it was possible to transfer it to someone else and they confirmed it was possible and i’ve just to let them know who.

So thought i’d ask here for anyone on the long waiting list that fancies one early. Don’t suppose with the current situation that many people have the spare cash - I certainly don’t… but i’m sure there is someone.

Let me know via PM or whatever if you fancy it.

Cheers

Which color is it?

Whatever you want…

Does it matter which country?

I’m actually not sure but the man above has already sealed the slot. Sorry everyone!

1 Like

Above you and then me I mean lol

Started mixing some pulsar with my modular, still very much a work in progress but can confirm this drum machine is an absolute beast.
Edit: About 90% of the sound design came from the pulsar here.

6 Likes

:+1: I’m actually relieved. I am on the list, probably towards the end of the year.

If I got it now, I would be using funds I should be setting aside in the current uncertainty

2 Likes

Kinda same for me - just don’t have the cash!

Ah well, glad someone has got one early.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ah rats! I was looking for someone to offer a place on the list.

If anyone else finds themselves in this position drop me a DM.

1 Like

Wide range of pulsar sounds in this. Everything but the break and the pad in the intro is created with the pulsar sequenced by octatrack here. The Pad is plaits sent through mimeophon and qpas, modulated by maths.

7 Likes

as someone who lives in rural japan. your name fills me with dread :slight_smile:

Guess you better move up to the city. I’ve never seen any in Tokyo.

Pulsar+lyra+other

3 Likes