PSA: “save project” shortcut malfunction

Good Idea, Thank you! You are reply so quickly ,means a lot to a new guy like me!

1 Like

Neat shortcut!
Thanks as well.

wow i had this issue with the mk1… thank god for this thread… the tap vs hold is not intuitive at all… i’d recommend to switch

1 Like

Hey. New to this. For some reason, when I try to get to the global menu. All I see is the option to load a project or create new. Nothing else, and I can’t go to any other settings. Anyone know whats going on?

This normally happens when you hold [FUNC] + [GLOBAL SETTINGS] for a short period of time (long press).

Holding [FUNC] + tapping [GLOBAL SETTINGS] brings you to the save project menu.

Tapping just [GLOBAL SETTINGS] without holding [FUNC] should bring you to the GLOBAL SETTINGS menu.

When you just tap [GLOBAL SETTINGS] and it doesn’t work: maybe the [FUNC] key is sticky? What happens when you press one of the other keys with secondary functions like, for example, the [MUTE] key? Does the device enter MUTE mode or does it open the SOUND menu (would indicate a stick [FUNC] key, too)?

I was holding it too long. A quick tap got me to where I needed to be. Thank you! Got it up and running with my OT now.

1 Like