Protective Lid for Digitone Keys?

this one is a bit loose but does the job

Just asked for another update from Decksaver on the Digitone Keys lid. @craig Decksaver makes the lids for all Elektron products, they are making one for the DK as well.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks for contacting them and sharing.

1 Like

also interested in this, hope it happens

The thrift store is your friend. The best thing to get is an old fitted bed sheet (the ones with elastic seams). The whole thing fits around my desk protecting all my gear at once, wonā€™t slide off and only cost a few bucks + maybe you get lucky and find a He-Man or Star Wars one!

so i emailed them just a few days ago, unfortunately they replied with the old fashioned ā€œits on our listā€ and didnt give me a date (when they just came out with a cover for pioneers Xdj-XZ which came out after Keys -_-) ā€¦ none the less digitaldeckcovers.com has some fatastic nylon covers that are fairly cheap and fit well! i just got one and its very niceā€¦ feel like i saved about 60 bucks too

Soon!

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Thank you!

Oh yes!!!

Awesome!!! Thank you for the sneak peek!

Super excited for this!

Hey Guys, Look what i Just foundā€¦

5 Likes

I saw that!! But Iā€™m worried elektron will come out with their one with the name on itā€¦ I know itā€™s silly but i would rather have an ekektron oneā€¦ What is the chance of them making one too?

Oh dude I want to order so bad! I think Iā€™m just gonna.

edit: ahhh yeah order placed, damn, so amped to get this thing! Thank you for the tipoff dude.

1 Like

Currently sold out! Ainā€™t it damn hot!? Probably would get one together with the Medusa lid and other stuffs, thanks :wink:

1 Like

Well folks mine has officially shipped from gear4music, canā€™t wait! Order with confidence.

2 Likes

Decksaver makes the official Elektron ones. They are one in the same.
I doubt they would do two versions.

3 Likes

Word is Elektron didnā€™t want to do an official one for the DK - so Decksaver did one directly.

2 Likes

Yes i just figured that all elektron devices got elektron decksavers but i guess the model series didnā€™t either.

I just got mine for Gear4Music Ltd. and it is great! It is definitely worth the expense.

1 Like