Problem with scenes

Hi

I’ve just been uploading stuff for a new live set and when I’ve come to assign some scenes to the crossfader it doesn’t seem to be working. The little graphic on the screen is registering the movement between A and B and parameter locks are locking but it’s having no discernable effect on the sound. It’s maddening! Anyone experienced this?

Is the scene muted? Function + Scene A or B?

Are both Scenes set the same? If both A and B are set to scene 1, there is nothing to change from/to

Midi -> CC Direct Connect?

Hi

Thanks but, no - sadly that’s not it! It’s very odd. I’ve loaded up an old project and the scenes work fine on that.
I’ve tried so many different ways of doing it on this new one but even though I’m assigning scenes to trigs and the parameter locks are sticking, it’s having no effect on the sounds. Maddening!

Not as far as I can tell - not using Midi either. Unless I’m missing something…

Ok…so now I’ve been able to assign scenes but not a scene which effects the master (8). Weird…

RESOLVED! I hadn’t set 8 as the master track in the audio project. Sorry!

I have problems with scenes recently. I’m building a set with the Octatrack and Rytm. The Rytm is connected to input A/B. I use one pattern per bank and on each bank I want to process the Rytm with a DJ EQ via scenes (scene 9=low, scene 10=mid, scene 11=high). These scence are the same in every bank. In bank 1 and 2 everything works fine but when i switch to bank 3 each of the three scenes sounds the same allthough the parameter locks are different and highlighted in the fx menu. I have to mention that the card status led is blinking yellow when I switch banks. Any idea how to solve this problem?