Problem opening VST's overbridge digitakt and digitone, in maschine MK3

SETUP: Maschine mk3, Digitone and Digitakt from elektron connected via USB HUB elektron to computer, running windows 10.

When I load the VST for DIGITONE, the VST for DIGITAKT pops up. not OK

When I load the VST for DIGITAKT, the VST for DIGITAKT pops up. OK

When I delete the *.dll for DIGITAKT, and load the VST for DIGITONE, the VST for DIGITONE pops up.

I already tried to delete the *.dll’s and reinstalled them, and did a rescan of all VST’s.

Not shure if this is a problem with the maschine software not recognising the VST’s in the right way, or a problem with the *.dll files for digitakt and digitone.

I believe you have to have the overbridge engine running before everything will jive. ** edit ** I didn’t read this right I don’t think. Are you loading the VST to maschine itself to try to control?

Does anyone know if Elektron is able to update firmware to make a device “class compliant” will be the answer to this type of dilemma?

overbridge engine was up and running and DT and DN visible in overbridge engine.
the usb connection to the computer etc… works fine, it’s just that the wrong VST opens in NI maschine when i select digitone…it opens the VST for the digitakt.

Did you ever figure this out dude, it’s driving me crazy. Maschine will only recognize my Digitone or DIgitakt, but it will never connect to both.

Exactly the same thing happening here. It’s either only opening the Digitakt plugin, even when I choose the Digitone.

And sometimes it only opens the Digitone plugin, even when selecting Digitakt.

Kinda Frustrating…

Which DAW are you using? Are you able to open / use the standalone applications for both?

Any updates on that issue from you guys?
I’m having a similar problem: when trying to use midi CC messages from Maschine to Digitakt. I can only address 4 tracks (???)

Anyone here?

Maschine+OB= BIG issues.
Have been spending months trying to get it working, to no avail: unstable. Full stop.
Moved to Reaper and (far) less issues. Though still not happy regarding stability.