Post your filter sweeps

Just for fun, Monotribe?

1 Like

John you and Kernad are both on the right track, it is a Korg… and a compact one at that, so you’re the closest so far John… one more guess and I’ll spill the beans.

1 Like

the volca bass. lol 3 vcos all tunable, i have to find who i have lent it to.

2 Likes

John PM’d me with the winner! It was the Keys, set to Unison mode with detune up about 5%. You win the big prize dude, I’ll post another sweep tomorrow. Someone else post one up for the guessing game!

2 Likes

heres some i did today

4 Likes

Been meaning to get in on this thread. Been experimenting and will be posting soon :wink:
Enjoyed listening to these :blush:

Keep ‘em coming!

2 Likes

Looks like #FFS “February Filter Sweep” is a thing!
https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/ffs

What are those big knobs your tweaking? I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Thanks, it is a home made knob box, very simple to make, details here:

2 Likes

Hello…Hello…hello…is…is…any.anyone.one out.tuo there?..

the silence engulfs you… … . . . … … … pressing down on your whole being, almost cradling you like a mother presses her child against her boosom, safe. All you can feel is the blood in your body attempting to escape… into a frenzy, a dog locked in a cage that he has no familiarity with, seeking answers but no one to ask.Who would hear you? your own brain isn’t even listening… its attempting to reason with it’s self, like tasting your own tongue. presume someone or something saved you… would you have worry about what this other dimensional would bring you to? Dust…vapor…a gelatinous blob?

Transmission terminated epic synth sounds

1 Like

Yamaha CBXK1 + Tascam RS-30 = Cheap Digital Heaviness

Filter sweep and pitch bend

3 Likes

I like your user name. And this filter sweep is amazing, makes me think of the rings of Saturn and the sun off in the distance!!

2 Likes

Yummy yummy in my ear tummy

2 Likes

would you be k with me sampling this?

i mean like, i already did, but was just making sure it’s not a bother.

2 Likes

Oh for sure! Thanks for asking :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
:grinning:

1 Like

Oh no worries man, it inspired the shit out of me.

1 Like

Novation Summit high pass filter sounds!

3 Likes

yum yum in my tum tum

1 Like

I hooked up the A4, BARP 2600, and Neutron and made a 7 oscillator mono synth (9 if you count the A4’s sub oscillators). I ran the whole mess through the Acidbox for the filter. Valhalla reverb on the end.

1 Like