Portable Battery to Power Elektron

Correct, will not work with mk1

I find great interest in this portable empowering device. I think i gonna have one soon. But i saw a question on another forum, and i would like to now if you have the answer…
How many times this device can be reload and full operating… ?
Have you any information delivered when bought ?

GREAT! I need one as well.

Thought I found a budget alternative to the Tekkeon, unfortunately it look like this one is one 5V USB or 12V+ DC

I would really like to buy a Tekkeon. Anyone know where I can buy it in EU. Found it on a french site but its quit expensive, especially with shipping (im in sweden).
So if anyone found a good place to but one in Europe please let me know.

:slight_smile:

i am reviving this thread with my question:

how to power the AR ?

i am interested in products to buy in Germany … thanks for all help … also I want a stereo speaker which should also be powered to play in a park

:slight_smile: i’ve been looking at a solution as well for a while now and the best thing i have found so far it could help is something like this (this is the cheapest one, but good to get an idea…)

The tekkon battery work well with the AR, but not as long as for MD/MnM.

More over, you can plug USB supply speakers to the tekkon, in parallel.

:slight_smile: i’ve been looking at a solution as well for a while now and the best thing i have found so far it could help is something like this (this is the cheapest one, but good to get an idea…)[/quote]
hi Guga,

thanks for your answer… so is the Wechselrichter a thing that is actually powered by something else? or is it a battery? it also looks heavy :frowning:

More over, you can plug USB supply speakers to the tekkon, in parallel. [/quote]
hi twyce… thanks for your answer!

so you have been using the Tekkon battery … the amazon reviews vary a lot… some people are really dissatisfied with the quality, you seem to be happy…

I take from your answer, you have been using it with MM MD and AR ? … only with headphones or also with external speakers?

how long does it last you?

thanks for info :slight_smile:

So, there’s only Tekkon battery that works with our elektrons ?

I would like something for A4, Octa or AR, but Tekkon is very expensive…

No alternative ?

More over, you can plug USB supply speakers to the tekkon, in parallel. [/quote]
hi twyce… thanks for your answer!

so you have been using the Tekkon battery … the amazon reviews vary a lot… some people are really dissatisfied with the quality, you seem to be happy…

I take from your answer, you have been using it with MM MD and AR ? … only with headphones or also with external speakers?

how long does it last you?

thanks for info :-)[/quote]
I tested it with MD, MnM, A4 (but should be the same with AR). Only with headphone.

I use it around 7hours with MD, MnM, and 4 to 5hours with A4.

May be other model/trademark work with Elektron, but nobody find a lot of alternative. Why ? It is diffcult to find battery for 6V and 12V combined. The most battery are for smartphone/tablet market (5V) or computer market (15 -> 19V)

Yes it is very expensive. But for me it is worth the money ! Creativity moment in beautiful place, or feeling free to create whereever has not price.

:slight_smile: i’ve been looking at a solution as well for a while now and the best thing i have found so far it could help is something like this (this is the cheapest one, but good to get an idea…)[/quote]
hi Guga,

thanks for your answer… so is the Wechselrichter a thing that is actually powered by something else? or is it a battery? it also looks heavy :-([/quote]
yep, you’ll need to get yourself a car battery or something similar to supply the 12V needed by the wechselrichter to give you the 220V. i’ve been looking to get one of this because i need to power up speakers, a controller and the machines but i still haven’t had a chance to try things out. the thing itself is not heavy (luckily)

hey guga … I am looking for an easy in the park solution, in a backpack … but it seems to be getting too expensive … if on the other hand we could meet in a park in berlin, that would be awesome! I can help you carry some of the gear :slight_smile:

What kind of portable (auto alimented) speakers would you recommand for external music. Not for outdoor public gig but for nice restitution of our gear in outdoor with reasonable volume ?

that’s why i started to look at alternatives…using a wechselrichter (not sure about the english translation :expressionless: ) one could simply plug the synths usgin their own power supply there should be enough power to connect a pair of speakers as well…having said that…i still need to take a decision about this, whether with a portable battery or not, it will cost money anyway, and for now the budget is pretty tight…once this is sorted, then i can start to think about playing outdoor :zonked:

not sure if the question is directed to me, either way: mmm, dunno :neutral_face: haven’t had a chance to look at it properly…

Should work with the A4 and RYTM but not OT or Mnm since it doesn’t have 6volt, but alot cheaper than the Tekkeon and seems to get good reviews.

I live in Thailand, the Tekkeon is too expensive to ship from B&H, this might be an alternative, it has 12V for AR and A4, but no 6V.

http://www.energizerpowerpacks.com/universal-chargers/xp18000a.php