Polyend Tracker

I want it too… but $1200? Sheeesh

Their press stuff says 599 USD

Not in the checkout though, i hope it is 599!

1 Like

Are we finally allowed to say… Digitakt killer? :ice_cube:

2 Likes

Who knows. Their press stuff isn’t technology.

Or maybe they’re playing us.

“First we’ll list it on our site for 1300, for the gear junkies scoping out their fix. Then we’ll announce it for 600 and they’ll immediately pull the trigger”

1 Like

No please I just bought one!

1 Like

Rest in Peace

For those familiar with trackers, is the fact that it has one big encoder instead of like eight regular ones not a big deal? So used to at least eight with most controllers/synths/samplers.

I was gonna buy a Digitakt, but the guy who was suppose to sell it to me scammed me.
Really hope the Tracker comes out soon. I want to see what it can do.
Then maybe get this instead of the DT

Blockquote Here you go
(mod edited)

Thanks, but don’t worry already downloaded everything :slight_smile: the press images are really nice resolution

1 Like

This is not a DT killer, that is not possible. DT is almost perfect at what it does.

6 Likes

Only when you like cursoring much around and use a single encoder (like in this last video above). That’s more like using a computer then really hands-on controls. I also wouldn’t trust 3.5mm IOs especially in live situations. That’s simply not sturdy enough.

IMHO it’s pleasantly different to an Digitakt, so both won’t compete. Having it around as a sketchpad or as travel companion may be quite some fun …

1 Like

Compatibility with MOD files
image image

7 Likes

Single grain granular engine … :frowning:

1 Like

Encoder is haptic and metal high quality apparently too.

1 Like

With flights and borders closing I think it’ll get delayed
But if you live in Poland you might be ok .

599 is a good price

I’ll drive there and pick it up if I have to

edit:
My humblest apologies to the team at Polyend for waking you guys at 1 AM and sharing this on the forum.
Since you removed it so quickly I’m sure you’re following this forum :slight_smile:

Then again… maybe shouldn’t have posted it on the press page.

3 Likes

that introduction video is great even tho it’s not listed yet.

i see this for 499 :mask::mask::mask:

if you can hold down more than one button and dial in multiple destinations with the knob, it’s all good

want!

1 Like

Mod compatible!!

Showing (up to) 48 instruments!!!

Doesn’t say much about what happens with the USB except power. USB midi would be neat, USB audio would be amazeballs.

3 Likes