Polyend Tracker

:pray: this Polyend announcement is more exciting than the one Elektron just madeā€¦

M:Cā€¦ :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

This looks intriguing, one thing about Polyend is they definitely are innovative.
Iā€™ll be watching this release closely.

This one looks cool. Maybe a sampler-granular-party-mobile?

1 Like

whatever it is - that screen is pretty high fidelity - even out of focus

1 Like

Looks like a sampler with a tracker style interfaceā€¦

3 Likes

anybody have medusa?

curious to know about the their pad quality history, because it seems this might have pads as well.

from what I gathered polyend seems to excel in that dept.
if Iā€™m not mistaken the pads on the medusa were recessed almost flat with the surface so you can easily do pad slides & such.

Right Track - tracker?

4 Likes

I have a Medusa. Theyā€™re quite flush, a mm or two off the surface with no travel, they just give ever so slightly for x, y, and z expression, so slides in any direction are easy. Different to Push and Maschine pads. Take some getting used to if you also have a Push or Maschine, but a joy to use once you do.

I recently ordered a Seq too. Curious if this new device will pair well with either of them.

2 Likes

I would be all over that, if that was the case.

Like a polyend sequencer with a sampler integrated. Dear lord, let it be so.

2 Likes

I have SEQ and Medusa and I think Polyend has some unique, new ideas.

Personally this seems more exciting for me than the new Elektron M:C.

1 Like

Agreed. I believe that this has been made in collaboration with a BIG name (though this is unconfirmed) and that itā€™s going to be at a slightly more affordable price point than their other products

Ooooooh

28 Likes

Possibly there are physical buttons, given the amount of finger travelā€¦in addition to the big knob.

I keep trying to get more out of them, but no joy :smiley:

Ohhhh this could be just the right box for me. I just sold everything and have a Model:Cycles on the way as the only box for now. I will need something for drum loops and sampling dutiesā€¦

1 Like

On the other teaser it looked like it had MedusaĀ“s pads as well.

was just going to suggest theyā€™d be likely

Hoping itā€™s March 1st we finally get to see this thing. :thought_balloon: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Man oh man. If this is Polyendā€™s grid sequencing with a sampler, streaming from an SD card or stuff, I donā€™t know. Or I do know. But I almost dare not think it out loud.

4 Likes

Do want.

1 Like