Polyend Tracker

price changed to 999 euro when changing region to europe

1 Like

Sooo… did you try and order it ? Would be fun if they start receiving orders before the 18th :laughing:

2 Likes

If it were $800 I might have.

2 Likes

don’t have 1000 euros on my PayPal atm sadly
PayPal seems to be the only option.
Can anyone send me some money? I would love to test for you haha

1 Like

I went through the motions. It took me to PayPal.

Yeah, it’s a little steep for my tastes, but given how expensive PolyEnd stuff is, I think they went above and beyond to make the price reasonable

1 Like

Looks like I just found it a little early

1 Like

4 Likes

Price seems $599

14 Likes

Was close :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They probably saw all the people speculating that it would be around $1,000 and decided to change the price last minute. Just joking, but maybe! Wonder why it’s showing up at $1,200 on their site? I might be a buyer at 599 but literally zero chance I’d ever buy at $1,200, especially with all the I/O on 3.5mm.

4 Likes

599 ??

That’s actually a great price if true

3 Likes

$599 is an insta-purchase for me.

4 Likes

€499,- sounds much more reasonable than €999,-. But only 3.5mm jacks are quite a letdown for me.

4 Likes

That actually looks quite user-friendly and inviting, as opposed to, say, a laptop with a tracker.

No hexadecimal confirmed in that doc too.

Wow! That’s excellent! They did an amazing job with this unit it looks like. Just being able to get a product with this capability at that price is a maverick move!

I don’t think I could afford to NOT buy this thing!

1 Like

This is kinda crazy. @Kaz23 Who are you? Polyend spy?! Hahaha

1 Like

just someone who really wants the Polyend Tracker knows how to find stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

but to be real, someone just loaded it to the press page 4 days too soon.

Go to their site and click Press in the top right.
It’s in the first link.

NVM THEY TOOK IT DOWN

4 Likes

I want it too… but $1200? Sheeesh