Polyend Play

The names of their devices are super common names too: Seq, Perc, Preset, Poly 2, Tracker. Which at the very least, makes searching for them harder in these databases.

I searched the Canadian trademark site – nothing. Hard to believe they would forego registering at all but maybe. Their business registration is official and updated yearly.

1 Like

Finding nothing also. It seems that the mechanism of the Perc may have been patented but it makes it super hard to find.

1 Like

any new hints on this device?

Becaaauuuuussseeee…? :slight_smile:

1 Like

if it turns out to be a sampling beat machine with grid features of the medusa… oh my goodness

nothing… nil… nobody??

spill the beans already!

2 Likes

Polyend shared a little something on their ig story today…

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

Looks Delugesque

3 Likes

Indeed …

1 Like

Screenshot_20220103-134245~2

Was just about to do that!

Screenshot_20220103-134245~2

ENHANCE!

ea62b4a9ef8488e674893f12742cd27730969853-01

ENHANCE!

ea62b4a9ef8488e674893f12742cd27730969853-01-01

58 Likes

:joy: :joy: nooo

1 Like

Looks like it has a bigger screen than the Deluge. Not hard to do considering Deluge only has a 4 character display.

1 Like

20x8 led pad things
15 knobs + 6 buttons
A big knob and three black/orange buttons

1 Like

The Deluge has 16x8 + 2x8 for track controls; maybe Polyend is following a similar workflow with fewer shift presses required? Mute, solo, select, launch.

Alternatively, could this just be a new, more space-saving version of the Seq?

1 Like

…this is one device I have high hopes for in 2022.

Hoping it will be my better built OP-Z replacement…one can dream.
It looks nice though!

5 Likes

Me too. I’m also an OP-Z owner with eyes on this :eyes:

1 Like

Not wanting to hijack this thread, but I really don’t know, why anybody hasn’t taken that concept and put it in a better package…

2 Likes

This is my guess, a sequencer with a lot of per-step controls on the knobs. I don’t think there are enough (non-sequencer) buttons for anything else. Also, a second groovebox with a completely different architecture would be an odd addition to their small product line.