Poly Effects Hector

Sorry, long delay for an answer; i am not sure if you can draw custom curves, but if the module you are using have that possibility it is possible!
Think of it as a type of “reactor” or “vcv rack” inside a eurorack module; what you hear is what you yourself put together by using the internal module library.
You can, of course, chain modules to each other. Yes, you can sequence things using one of the many sequencer modules, or using an external sequencer.
I think you are not truly understanding what kind of device this is; but check it out some more and you will! :slight_smile:

I bought one myself, and it can actually replace much of the gear used in my rack. And i will probably sell more than 50% of my modules, this one has replaced them.
It´s just so damn convenient to be able to put together the sound you need just by selecting the right modules, connect them and go for it. I usually work out a patch or what to call it, make it do what i want to perfection, then export the sound(s) or similar, and move on. It´s nice to have saved everything; easy to go back.
Basically everything you are able to imagine can be done with it. Awesome!