Plug ins wont show up in Ableton Live 10

Reinstalled everything, cannot get the elektron VSTs to show up, have tried several folders (VSTplugins, Steingberg; Reg and x86) and nothing.

I installed the most recent Over-bridge

and have the most recent updates on my Digitakt and analog four mkii

EDIT: So I finally got my plugins to show up after the fifths uninstall and reinstall shrug but is Overbridge supposed to have its own standalone plug in?!?

If I had to guess, your vst’s which are not showing up are 32 bit. Ableton 10 only supports 64 bit unless you stayed with the discontinued 32 bit version.

2 Likes

Hey there,

I’ve tried adding both folders when I go into 32 or 64 Nothing shows up, I’m kind of at a loss right now, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Tried Steinberg folders, VST folders, making my own folders

I seem to be experiencing the same issue… Analog Heat plugin not showing up. Tried reinstalling the latest beta version and the version before that.

Ableton Live 10.1.6 Build 2019-12-12

The default install folder for the Elektron plugins is “C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Elektron (64bit)”
You can, either point to this folder for plugins or copy the plugins to your own plugin folder for ableton to see them.

I have been using a custom folder for a long time. The location of the plugin didn’t change.

Look in AU for the Elektron folder. I seem to be having the same issue with VST but, AU works great.