Please Help Configurations issues

Hello and thank you.
I am a brand new Digitakt owner (very excited) and its my first time diving into live music production. I am having a few issues and would appreciate some help resolving them. I come up empty resolving on my own and honestly alittle overwhelmed wrapping my mind around the initial setup.

My setup
-Digitakt
-microbrute
-push1
-ableton 11

-push and DT are connected to laptop via USB
-microbrute is connected to DT via midi

Both issues stem from Digitakt not being recognized
I am able to Jam with Digitakt and have successfully sync’d the microbrute do DT using sequencer to control note! SWEET. also ableton runs great with push but cant seem to get the DT be recognized in overbridge and or ableton

issues 1
I want to run midi clock from ableton but timing seems off if DT is playing a pattern and i trigger a scene or clip on ableton via push it sounds like a dj that doesnt know how to beat match. (gotta get better at my finger drumming…) I feel like im missing something simple here…my settings are thus

DT
midi config=
clock send
clock receive
transport and receive

port config=
input from =midi +USB
output from =midi +USB

Ableton

Midi Control surface

1. push is selected with input and output selected as “live port”
  2. Digitakt is not available ableton does not recognize the device as a control surface (not sure if that matters or if its part of the problem???

Ableton Midi ports are
in = push (user port) with track and sync selected
out = push (user port) with track and sync selected

Issue number 2
trying to connect to OverBridge getting error “No overbridge devices are connected”

Im not an Overbridge user, but i will ask if you have Overbridge mode enabled on the DT.
SETTINGS menu
System submenu
Usb Config
Overbridge mode box checked yes…
I can try and help with Issue #2 at least…

hey thank you set over bridge is check

forgot to mention that

Problem solve3. actually both were solved with the same stone…driver was blocked. so far overbridge and ableton are recognizing the device now

1 Like

Glad to hear it!
Sorry I was not very helpful.
Welcome to the forum!