Pictures Of Gear

I couldn’t afford them so I went for the Adam A7X’s instead which wok beautifully in this room but the Opal’s sounded incredible when i was doing monitor tests.

Here’s a more compartmentalized studio view over 3 photo’s

To the right of the photo is my Nord Lead3, x0xb0x and computer setup.

1 Like

My current setup - MM and Electribe are at my girlfriend’s place…

This time last year:

Now:

I remember your set up form the gearslutz forum. You’ve got some new gear I see?

Mmm, define new? :slight_smile:

The Opals I’ve had since they came out roughly, ditto the Hilo, snatched that one up quick! The rest of it is more or less the same for awhile now, 2-3 years?

Oh right, sorry. The gearlutz pic here was no traktor or anything. Either way it looks badass, really nice treatment.

Yup, a Freq Box. My bandmate plays a guitar into it so that only the sync’d oscillator is heard. He uses a volume pedal to control the oscillator pitch to get that sync sweep sound we both love so very much. He’s now got a filter pedal to go with it.

Less is more

2 Likes

Nice, got a soundcloud clip of that?

Hey IHDR, I like your old setup, that’s a nice space. :+1:

What’s the pedal above the Octatrack?

Plush extreme cream, for extra juicy 303 basslines.

Hey nice, love a bit of overdrive on the master bus.

i miss this space so much, most items are in storage now, it was fun while it lasted

i need to get out and do this more often

although this works well too and i kind of like the constraints at times, keep it simple

1 Like

Ah, man, that last picture there! Looks fantastic. :slight_smile:
Since I got a new tenant today (the tiny beast, Cirklon!), thought I’d post a couple of pics of the current setup here.

That’s a pretty nice desk - what is it, and where did you find it, if you don’t mind?