Pictures Of Gear

Hey, where did you get those colored knobs for the OT? They’re great…

Hey, where did you get those colored knobs for the OT? They’re great…[/quote]
Seems to be Chroma Caps from DJTechTools

GREAT ! What did that cost ?[/quote]
yeh thats fun
http://www.styleflip.com/elektron-octatrack-skins-custom-sticker-covers?action=flashdesigner&productId=387&faceId=1920&option_id=25977&attribute_id=6707[/quote]
Thanx

Indeed !

1 Like

Hey Vos it was around $40 including shipping with a promo code I used. Worth every penny since my girlfriend likes to jam with me sometimes and she has dangerously long nails that would surely scratch up the bare metal casing!

Just did a big rearranging to accommodate the MnM, MD, and Volcabeats.

My goal is to have everything at my fingertips and the patch bay allows me to route any piece of gear in or out of any other one. It’s glorious.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Thanx man…

:alien: PSYCHEDELISCH :heart:

supercool… i also want a convertible desk - very handy

1 Like

My living room as it is currently after some spring cleaning. Set up for jamming is usually the norm. I like this arrangement so far, but yet to try it with the band. I need to set up a couple more mics and dedicated amps.

1 Like

I think this is a nice way to say hi and reintroduce myself to the brand new 2.0 community… hi :slight_smile: from Trinidad & Tobago.

4 Likes

and my current main rig for electronics and bass including Analog RYTM, my newest piece of gear.

3 Likes

My current setup, pedals and Elektrons are fixed to the board. All i/o is routed to the mini patchbay to the left.

3 Likes

Cool, elegant mini set. What’s the mini patchbay?

A mini stereo patchbay I made myself.
you can see more here on how I built the board and patchbay. :pizza:

Not much room left.

3 Likes

really cool setup. do you have a picture of the AK stand? this stand is exactly that thing i need on my table for my AK.

It’s a hack job. The lip holds the unit where the ‘underbridge’ would fit. And it’s low enough to not impact the keys. It’s nice that the AK hides it from view.

cool, thanks!

2 Likes