Pictures Of Gear

Oddly the pictures I uploaded earlier in this thread are now gone, so let’s try again…

The Ooroom as it stands today, MnM and Dark Energy likely to be on their way out to fund something as boring as my savings account :thinking: What I really could use tho is a good hardware compressor

1 Like

I really like this rig simple and elegant. What mixer is that?

1 Like

No more gear for the next long while, though I might move to a stand instead of a desk.

1 Like

The War Room.

1 Like

Newer betterer picture of my set up:

Not pictured:
Moog etherwave plus and various percussion odds and ends

1 Like

Dark Trinity complete! Keys edition.

1 Like

patrick_j you want to take that set up to my place - you really do. IN mebourne - leave now

Hello from Miami! Here is my studio set up:

1 Like

prety much

:imp: :joy:

love it!

Loving on that V-Synth nedavine. A few years back I had and parted with a V-Synth XT and in hindsight wished I hadn’t. Default D-50 card?

Talk us through your sync and transport send and receive? MD clocking A4 and perhaps a host is clocking the OT, your MnM is not synced.

And no midi I/O from the OT. I’m guesting they just set up their gear and snapped a photo, as opposed to shooting a working setup.

Loving on that V-Synth nedavine. A few years back I had and parted with a V-Synth XT and in hindsight wished I hadn’t. Default D-50 card?[/quote]
I really want the D-50 card but its so expensive and rare I haven’t managed to get on. I actually put the V up for trade recently but I should probably keep it. Lusting after a strymon bigsky too much methinks, but the Ambika does a good job with the poly stuff.
The set up is rather different these days though. Lots of things gone and traded out.

Hey Accent, you might be right, remember a studio is to be looked at not worked at. Ummm… see he has USB connectivity running in that OT so could he be hosting it via desktop?

Loving on that V-Synth nedavine. A few years back I had and parted with a V-Synth XT and in hindsight wished I hadn’t. Default D-50 card?[/quote]
I really want the D-50 card but its so expensive and rare I haven’t managed to get on. I actually put the V up for trade recently but I should probably keep it. Lusting after a strymon bigsky too much methinks, but the Ambika does a good job with the poly stuff.
The set up is rather different these days though. Lots of things gone and traded out.

[/quote]
Wow, that’s shitty, a GT price tag and no factory installed D-50 card! Nice sounding Bigsky, lots of chorus in that decay tail though. However more flexible then OT Dark Verb or A4? Perhaps Mixer send and return? Tough call, if you were into sound design I wouldn’t see you parting with a V-Synth. Do you sample it much with the OT?

Yeah, but the USB connection is only for transferring samples.