Pictures Of Gear

Damn. Nice! I sometimes dream of getting a modular system up myself, to team it up with the Octatrack and go bananas. :wink:

Now it works …

nothing special … a very minimal setup,

before Xmas a xoxbox will join, and maybe a small modular

the blokey needs to be put on top of some sort of shelve, so that my audio-interface fits under it

1 Like

Crappy pics… But you get it!

2 Likes

Yeah the modular is nice. I built everything in there. Honestly since I just got the OT and A4 I have spent the last month really just learning them. I am looking forward to bringing it all together now though! Thanks.

[quote="“PES”"]

It’s the corner of a semi-abandoned kitchen actually. :wink:

Here’s another temporary setup - a living room variant where the A4 is playing together with Renoise:

@VictorStar: that’s a tidy and good-looking setup you’ve got there![/quote]
Love how the keyboard fits the A4. Do you know if that would work with something like the Kenton MIDI USB Host? I’d like a keyboard exactly like that but without having to plug it in to a computer.

I’ve used a headless Raspberry Pi as a USB host for just this task, set up a UNIX script to detect the two class compliant USB devices (one input, one output) and link them, no X-windows, no monitor/qwertykeys/mouse needed, very small footprint and very cheap !
Also covered in this thread

I’ve used a headless Raspberry Pi as a USB host for just this task, set up a UNIX script to detect the two class compliant USB devices (one input, one output) and link them, no X-windows, no monitor/qwertykeys/mouse needed, very small footprint and very cheap !
Also covered in this thread[/quote]
Thank you!

Here’s where I enjoy myself :slight_smile:

Also to the right, MPC-2500, 2x Technics 1200, Vestax PMC-05 pro II, TB-303, TR-606, SH-101 and a Moog theremin.

2 Likes

That’s some setup! Like that you got a C64 there (and the SID Station too). :+1:

@Paland: late reply here, but avantronica replied better than I could anyway. It’s something I want to check out too, since it would be very convenient to use these mini controllers away from a computer. And yes, design-wise it turns out the AKAI mini controllers and the new Elektrons are perfect matches. :+1:

SID

2 Likes

^
I really want to hear what you are doing with three SidStations. Any links?

Thats a beautiful setup man
Ya, I would like to hear some of your music
Thanks

Wow, that’s crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you do like SID station don’t you :slight_smile:
yep, it would be nice to hear what comes out of them…

Damm i dig this! :smiley:

that’s dedication!

would love to hear what happens when all three are fired up!

what’s the rest of your studio look like? :astonished:

This is the current rig after some scaling down. Machinedrum and other bits stashed away for now…

1 Like

I like your computer stand. Built it yourself? I am thinking of making something similar. I want stands but I don’t want to screw them in so I am planning on building something to just slot them into. That way when I take them to work or to a gig I don’t have to unscrew everything again and again.

Home is where the art is - my current studio setup and working environment.

Looks cool but ahrd to see what everything is. Is that a kronos? Looks like an original MS20 too.