Pictures Of Gear

Here’s where I enjoy myself :slight_smile:

Also to the right, MPC-2500, 2x Technics 1200, Vestax PMC-05 pro II, TB-303, TR-606, SH-101 and a Moog theremin.

2 Likes

That’s some setup! Like that you got a C64 there (and the SID Station too). :+1:

@Paland: late reply here, but avantronica replied better than I could anyway. It’s something I want to check out too, since it would be very convenient to use these mini controllers away from a computer. And yes, design-wise it turns out the AKAI mini controllers and the new Elektrons are perfect matches. :+1:

SID

2 Likes

^
I really want to hear what you are doing with three SidStations. Any links?

Thats a beautiful setup man
Ya, I would like to hear some of your music
Thanks

Wow, that’s crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you do like SID station don’t you :slight_smile:
yep, it would be nice to hear what comes out of them…

Damm i dig this! :smiley:

that’s dedication!

would love to hear what happens when all three are fired up!

what’s the rest of your studio look like? :astonished:

This is the current rig after some scaling down. Machinedrum and other bits stashed away for now…

1 Like

I like your computer stand. Built it yourself? I am thinking of making something similar. I want stands but I don’t want to screw them in so I am planning on building something to just slot them into. That way when I take them to work or to a gig I don’t have to unscrew everything again and again.

Home is where the art is - my current studio setup and working environment.

Looks cool but ahrd to see what everything is. Is that a kronos? Looks like an original MS20 too.

Triton Studio V2 - I use it for pads filtered and processed via the Analog 4.
Right rack is Integra-7 (connected via SPDIF), Yamaha A5000, Mixer/Patchbay and TC Effects Unit.
The Integra usually ends up processed via Reaktor and used largely for the composite modelling SN-A engine and the Jupiter inspired SNS-VA + Extra Kits sequenced via the OT that get sampled and mangled elsewhere (usually processed through the Monomachine).
There is an old SP808 (black stealth model under the desk also).
MS20 gets Processed / Sampled via the OT along with Outputs CD from the MnM.

Looks like a nice setup. Nice adams too. I want a pair myself, but just ahvent got round to buying some.

I like your computer stand. Built it yourself? I am thinking of making something similar. I want stands but I don’t want to screw them in so I am planning on building something to just slot them into. That way when I take them to work or to a gig I don’t have to unscrew everything again and again.[/quote]
Yeah, just knocked them up from some thin wood.
The machines just drop in so you can easily lift them in and out. They are pretty solid and set te machines at a nice angle.

Pictured: 303, 202, MnM, Monotribe, A4, 909, MD, Devilfished 303, 808, 707, 727, 606, x0x, MS20.

A shit load more not pictured inc OT (which I just purchased)

1 Like

Nice one Dave,
I’d love to get a MC202 in excellent condition.
I’m not quite the purist i once was though and don’t really care if my sound sources are digital or analog - though i still prefer working with hardware.

you do like SID station don’t you :slight_smile:
yep, it would be nice to hear what comes out of them…
[/quote]
+1 :+1:

Obviously nothing hooked up yet, but $35 for a standing desk certainly isn’t bad.