Pet Peeves: music related

Peeved is the de riguer default for any form of dissatisfaction now citizen. Anger, rage, aggravation, annoyance, and other “extreme” forms of dissatisfaction are to be kept behind closed doors for fear of triggering sensitivities. :laughing:

3 Likes

(Not music related)

The term “triggered” and/or “trigger warning”

Since when did humanity become so fucking pathetic?

Anyway, back to the topic, youtube videos about gear you want to know about, or a technique you want to learn, but the bastard spends 7 minutes staring vapidly into the camera talking utter codshit while his blinky lights go blinky blink blink and his trophy dog makes a special guest appearance. Fuck that shit.

11 Likes

Well… you sound pretty triggered to me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“Patch from scratch” woopie fucking doo. Wow so clever.
“Beat from scratch” woopie fucking doo. Absolute genius.
“Beat’ to describe a song.
“Fire beat” see above.
“808s” when you mean using a 808 type kick tuned to be a bassline.
“Daw-less” Stop it.
“Dawless” So talented.
“Influencer” Destroy.

22 Likes
3 Likes

People that refer to drum machines and samplers as ‘synths’.

1 Like

I feel like we’ve been here before.

1 Like

Music reviewers describing and album By comparing it to older works instead of bothering to actually describe it. Oh and numerical grading systems for music.

People asking too much for used gear. I get it, its only a few years old and you’re barely used it, but if I only have to pay 10% more to get a 3 year guarantee from the store, I have no reason to buy used.

8 Likes

Drum Machines can be synths tho?

1 Like

Drum machines have no soul.

4 Likes

They keep doing it, we’ll keep doing it, escalation, war, death, kill, extinction, this is the way. :laughing:

Hmm, upon reflection maybe I over egged the omelette there :unamused:

:joy:

1 Like

RTFM
I like menu’s

1 Like

IMG_20210525_122430244ds

well, i’d maybe just get a proper 2.5mm microjack-to-DIN cable — but where, and what if it’s broken or lost?

loool.

my new one is when people don’t click the; 100% - 75% - 50% and downsize the photo so it doesn’t take up the whole screen practically like demonstrated here lol.

i’m just messing around tho dude, haha.
your post did make me laugh tho :joy: pretty much everyones lol.

1 Like

“Learn to sodder?” :laughing:

2 Likes

Its all about the impact :wink:

i can. but taking soldering iron to gigs just in case reminds me not so good late USSR days.
shitty cables and constantly repairing them were very common.

2 Likes

Who are you?

1 Like

He’s Tyler Durden, exquisite soap.

3 Likes

Exactly