Personal preferences for analog and digital

the virus ti to me just reminds me of armin van burren and sasha… which are at the opposite end of the spectrum completely for what i enjoy about electronic music… i dont mind digital or analog… just not ‘virtual analog’ – its like real ‘fake’ leather shoes

does that mean UK people will start spelling ‘Antarctica’ - ‘Antartica’? haha… yes possibly true. the dictionary spells it both ways, i suppose its just easier to write analog.

Man - sound is sound. The end listener generally doesnt give a shit what was used or how it was made. Its only people who have some kind of purist view who cares.
Which is usually other electronic musicians.
They both compliment each other and have their uses.
I have a P6. I like the sound.
I have free VST synths that im equally happy with.
Were lucky to have such variety available to us and it seems at ever dwindling costs. New affordable desktops are appearing at a good rate, digital and analogue and also things like the Deepmind and mini/monologue as ofher options.
It all comes down to the user also i reckon. I can make any piece of gear sound shite to my ears, but it, like music itself is subjective.
Thats my tuppence worth anyway :slight_smile:

I too find the AK to have the ‘woolly’ quality you talk of. Its more than ‘analog warmth’ - it sounds to me as though a blanket has been put over the speakers. Thought it was just me.