Pattern direct jump?

did you remember how to do this?

1 Like

I remember seeing it somewhere online and using it but I cannot remember or find it online for the life of me!
Maybe I’m losing my mind?

Hi Did anyone figure this out in the meantime? My AR MKII has direct jump and I really like that… Digitakt=NO?

isn’t the answer right there with “change pattern ch length to 2”

then you can change pattern instantly once it’s done the first step?
or does that count 2 from whenever you press it?

Hm… it is kind of something like that but it does not stay in the same bar if that makes sense… the next pattern will start in bar 1.

oh, i see, yeah, then i think it just doesn’t do it.

Do you mean something like legato switching in ableton? So that when you switch, if you’re on say, step 15 of a 32 step pattern, when it switches it will start to play on step 15 of the next pattern and play through the next pattern from there? In that case I’m pretty sure you’re out of luck with the DT

Yeah I know. It is ok, was just wondering because the Rytm MK II does exactly that and it is really cool for switching between ideas back and forth, but not a deal breaker as I have both.

great feature, didn’t know the rytm could do that…
I hope us digi users get it too

Yes please!!! On the Rytm it was possible and very handy. Please implement this handy feature on the other Instruments too!!

direct jump’s timing falls on its arse when you have differing track scalings. if they do plan on adding it to the digis, it’ll need some attention first.

1 Like