Patiently waiting for new Digitone filter types

Elektron released new EQ bell-type filters for the Digtakt 6 months or so ago, and naturally I figured the arrival of those filters for the Digitone was imminent. TBH they are occasionally useful in the DT but I could really use them when sculpting unruly FM sounds. Is anyone else hoping to see them in the DN soon?

3 Likes

I’m also waiting for that update… along with other features I would like to see (led dimming, improved arpeggiator, for example)

2 Likes

… not to mention the new lfo screen! finally being able to copypaste just one lfo

1 Like

It cannot happen soon enough, but when …

1 Like

Is this the new Digitone Feature Requests thread?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Somewhat torn on this particular point as I prefer the layout of the DN LFO as it is vs. the updated digitakt, but the copy/paste functionality is very nice to have :ok_hand:

If Elektron hasn’t explicitly promised it, you all may be in for a long wait. Traditionally FM synths did not have any filters. (not that this fact should stop Elektron from adding them, just saying!).

1 Like

No but folks should carry the conversation on there instead, where it belongs.

We would merge this thread with that one but the forum software is not cooperating, so this thread will now be closed. Please carry on there :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Discuss at Digitone feature requests!