P-I Snare (SD) no sound!

I recently bought a Machinedrum Mk2 (no UW) and everything seems to work fine except trig 2 on the P-I MD makes no sound. I did a factory reset and messed with the parameters as much as I could and even tried to sequence that trig with no luck! Is this a hardware issue?? I want to return it ASAP if so :frowning:

To be clear, that trig works on all other kits

Can you explain a little better? I’m not really sure what you mean - and I think you might be mixing up some terms so it makes it hard to follow.

Does the 2nd trig button not work? does it only not work with that machine (you said kit which is a whole other thing)?

That doesn’t sound like hardware if that is the case.

Have you checked classic / extended mode? I had a weird issue the other day that was just me being in classic mode when I should have been in extended.

Are you sure the track isn’t muted (this has happened several times to me)? Also, could it be routed to one of the sub-outputs?

Hello
I’ve a problem on my machinedrum ( not receiving midi) who has a SD track sending no sound…

Did someone has sometime machinedrum who has bug ?

This is the first time it happen, I do not know why, my SN track cannot send sounds anymore…

It happened to me a couple of times while messing up with MIDI and sysex. One trig stopped working for good - don’t recall which one(s) though. I did a sysex backup and a restore to factory settings and the problem went away.