OXI ONE MK2 & Roto Control Jam

Is anyone else using this compo , loving the OXI ONE MK2.

2 Likes

Hey nice jam! I have the roto control and the oxy mk 2, I just never thought to use the roto as a controller. How do you have the mapping set up?

Nice one! I have a Roto and I must have had an Oxi in my shopping cart 5 or 6 times but have so-far managed to restrain my impulses.

Hi, thank you , the OXI in this video is controlling logic plug ins, battery , serum 2 etc. I have the roto to control a send to a delay AUX with echo boy in it and use another to control the feedback and delay time.

1 Like

I really love it, it takes a bit of learning but is so incredible to quickly come up with ideas. Like anything just have to get over the learning curve and I am still a beginner finding new things all the time.

1 Like