Overbridge With Universal Audio LUNA?

unfortunately, this feature is still not available in LUNA, it’s not an Overbridge problem but a LUNA problem:

It’s a commonly requested feature though so you could send a feature request.

1 Like

There are a bunch of weird choices/priorities with UA stuff that kinda baffle me - Luna would be ideal as a choice for multitracking out from Elektron boxes for arrangement polish and mix, it’s nice and focused as a multitrack tape recorder, imho the summing and tape plugins sound great and are well integrated. But stuff like this and the awkward to non-existent support for non-MCU controllers are deal-breakers. Also struggling to understand why UA use fixed midi channels on their plugins and don’t allow for midi learn.

Edit: I did come up with a limited workaround - on the Digitakt I switched off all effects and hard panned two tracks left and right, then set output on the plugin to virtual 1-2 and created two audio tracks with inputs as virtual 1 and virtual 2. Muting all the other tracks I can then record into Luna from the plugin two tracks at a time. It’s not great, but it’s better than nothing I guess.

And further edit - this is especially annoying because of how enjoyable Luna is as a pure mixing experience.