Overbridge When?

The wait is excruciating, anyone have any idea when Overbridge will be released?

last communication was open beta hoped for Musikmesse
which is Apr 15-18, 2015

1 Like

Look, I’ve had my RYTM for less than an hour now. When the F is OB coming out? :wink:

I really really want an OS update and new machines. Where’s that ring mod machine they promised over a year ago?

i’m powered down, not gone, just jaded/bored; it wasn’t the impatience or repetition which got the better of me fwiw, it was the needless personal abuse and the realisation that keeping this nice corner of the internet nice was a bit like herding cats, never gonna happen; less time bothered = energy saved, everyone’s welcome to be who they’re gonna be whether it’s ultimately beneficial - having said that keeping it to one thread would’ve been sensible, especially as the answers were there - best not get too hot about it @baddcr, it surely won’t be too long before there’s something on the table to keep folks distracted for a while
it doesn’t take a genius to work out that there is an unexpected delay to their timetable, obviously as has been pointed out many times this is a tough egg to crack based on the experience of other manufacturers’ efforts before now - if we all back off with the questions and tensions it’ll hopefully let them crack on knowing we’re behind them - it’ll obviously only be out when it’s fit to go, so nothing said here will expedite that, conversely all this hype and anguish is only likely to get in the way (if they actually read it, which i strongly doubt even if they weren’t busy on it)
there’ll be no hiding at Musikmesse, let’s see what pans out news wise there

Ain’t that the truth ^^^

It was hinted there might be a public beta coinciding with Musikmesse with the final release later in the year. Personally, I don’t hold a breath and working with complex software systems myself I’m fully prepared for both further delays and quality/lack of feature issues in the first release.

Best, Hans

To be fair, there are multiple other threads with the same effective topic. Some searching would have given you the answer I gave you in the first reply.

Aside from the various OB threads themselves being incredibly long threads, the addition of multiple threads can really deplete the signal to noise ratio for many people who frequent this forum. The threads usually lead to an echo chamber of discontent which is deafening.

From my point of view, more official updates regarding Overbridge through elektron.se. would be welcome.

The fact that the last news was not made as an official statement only compounds frustration in my opinion, people like to know where they stand.

You tell people that there are more delays, fine (or not depending on how you feel), but you know where you are.

Personally, I would also like to know more about the overbridge project; timelines, road map, the challenges, the amount of code etc.

Obviously I know of the other threads but I wanted to start my own without the negativity. Just a question wanting to be answered by people who are patient and love the product but are also wanting to know any new info upon it’s release.

lol you are funny dude. Pathetic but funny.

how the fuck did I “go on about overbridge” by simply asking if there is any news? You idiot.

Is the thread title a Death Grips reference?

No, I hate that band.

lol.
See - echo chamber of discontent always sure to follow!!! :wink:

And let’s all try to dial back the name-calling.
We want this forum to be a nice place, and the tennis match of insults doesn’t help, no matter who threw out the first one.

1 Like

Since we are veering off topic. Anyone excited about the movies in 2015?

kumbaya

kumbayaaaaaaa

You would…
By the way a simple google search would have answered your question. This is a forum for discussion not seeking answers that no one can really give you,.
OVERBRIDGE WHEN

It’s ok, all water under the bridge or should I say OVER THE BRIDGE. Or OVERBRIDGE

KUMBAYAAA! KUMBAYAAAAAAA!!!