Overbridge update to 2.7.13 - Not seeing devices

Hey everyone. Just noticed that Overbridge was updated to 2.7.13 to “fixe a problem where devices don’t show up in the Overbridge Control Panel.” I was happy to see this since I replaced a Mac mini M1 with a MacBook Pro M3 (OS Sonoma 14.3.1) some time ago and installed Overbridge in order to connect my Digitakt. Unfortunately Overbridge didn’t see my machine (Transfer does when the system is set to USB/USB Audio mode).
I’ve tried countless times to find a solution to this - following all of Elektrons guidelines as well as others here who have had similar problems. Nothing has worked. I just downloaded the update today, installed it and…still it did not work - so the update HAS NOT fixed this issue for me. I’m beginning to feel like it’s really not worth the time and the frustration to get this to work - which is a shame. Once again I have tried EVERY proposed solution to this problem - including changing cables, using different USB hubs, plugging directly into the Mac, running the Terminal fix - and nothing has helped. Please also note that when I install Overbridge I DO NOT get a prompt to click allow the driver to run in the privacy and security settings in the the Mac system - which seems strange. Anyway, anyone having similar issues still or finding the update has helped?

I have this exact issue, and once again I’ve felt optimistic while installing the new update, but no dice. Been happening since 2.7.1 (when the new drivers were introduced). Apparently, Overbridge isn’t for me.