Overbridge UI Zoom unusable/ Can't scroll

Hi there Elektronauts,
Please help!

I have searched these forums and can’t find the right answer. I accidentally increased the UI zoom and now when I open up the Overbridge plugin, the UI is way too big to access the settings on the right hand side. I can’t even access the scroll bar down the bottom. I’ve tried changing screen resolution, I’ve even tried uninstalling and then installing again but it’s not working. I can’t scroll which means I can’t do anything. Please help, I’m about to throw my laptop at the wall. I thought I’d have a fun night and give overbridge a try, but now I’m about to lose it! Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry I should mention I’m using windows 10 with ableton 9.

This is what I am faced with:

Have you tried resetting the zoom via the Overbridge Control Panel (i.e. outside of Live).

1 Like

^ this

besides, why sweat about something about to be revamped in all likelihood ? time will tell

thanks for this, I didn’t realise there was a seperate control panel application. I legitimately was trying to sort this out for 4-5 hours. thank you kindly!!

2 Likes

Having this issue too. However, the Overbridge Control Panel solution above does not seem to alter the individual instrument zoom levels on my setup, meaning I can’t see the lower section of the UI. Any ideas? Is there a config file I can edit or keyboard shortcut I’m missing to solve this?

Hi everyone))) Is any news about solve the problem?)

macbook 2014 os 10.13.6
No ZOOM
No scroll :frowning:
No controllElektroll ??

controll panel no zoom tooo.
part of life))
no cursor interaction… hm

1 Like

Same here. Zoomed in and unable to be used. Both in Ableton and the standalone. Versions are listed below:

OSX 10.13.6
Ableton 11.1.5
Overbridge 2.5.1
Digitakt 1.50

Hey there, I’m experiencing the zoom issue now! Did you ever find a solution?

From the last version to the most recent they “enabled 200% zoom.” This looks like the culprit!

oops - I might have banged on at them to introduce this during AHFX testing for my 4k screen

puppet-awkward

as mentioned elsewhere, try the standalone first after an uninstall/reboot/install cycle, ideally on a temporarily large screen res if possible … see if that sorts the gremlin out

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it did not. But thank you for the idea!

1 Like

Hi guys
I have the Same problem since previous version and when I have updated to last digitakt firmware 1.5
Since then not possible to use, contacted electron and they never came up with a solution and were surprised about it

same set up so might be OS related which is the pain…
OSX 10.13.6
Ableton 11.1.5
Overbridge 2.5.1
Digitakt 1.50

Exact same Problem here. Also OSX 10.13.6. Most recent update (2.5.1) made Overbridge unusable for me. Hugely zoomed in both stand alone mode and VST. All I see is a portion of the UI in the window and I cant scroll, configure, or interact with the program. Big bummer!

i don’t want to jump to conclusions but…

1 Like

Yup OS problem so time To change my laptop !

I think you’re probably right. In the release notes for OB, it says that v2.5 works with 13.6; it doesn’t say OB V2.5.1 works with 13.6.

It will be a shame if that’s the case.