Overbridge track organaztion in Ableton

I’ve just started using Overbridge - I think it is working for me. It’s great being able to use my plugin effects.

I have 3 Digi Boxes. I’ve made a template with all the tracks from each box. So I have a lot of tracks and with no way to hide the tracks, it’s a bit unmanageable.

I just wondered how others do it. Do you add each track as you go along? I presumed that setting every track up in a template was the way to go, but now I’m not so sure.

I’ve recently made the switch from Cubase to Ableton, so still learning things on that side as well.

You can group tracks and then collapse them. Cleans it right up!

1 Like

Also, either instead of, or in addition to your template, once the tracks are grouped like @Oxenholme mentioned, you drag that into your user library and then use whenever needed.

There might be times when you have an existing project that you’d like to add an Elektron device to, so dragging that group in will save time.

1 Like