Overbridge Sync with Logic Pro: Device transport starts during recording pre-roll

For anyone recording with Logic using Overbridge:

Do you have problems with the device transport / sequencer starting early when recording anywhere after Bar 1, Beat 1? (In other words, starting recording from any point after the very beginning of the arrangement.)

There should be a 4-beat count-in or pre-roll, but the sequencer almost always starts during this count-in. It is inconsistent though, and sometimes comes in a beat or two early, sometimes it actually comes in on time. When starting from the beginning of the session (Bar 1, Beat 1) it always works as it should with the pre-roll, and is in sync (some small delay / jitter, not an issue).

The reason this is a problem is that I’m attempting to use Overbridge as a main clock, and I would like to go back and record an overdub in the session. The audio is always off though, and not by 1 ms but by some unacceptable and inconsistent amount - meaning I would need to manually align the audio after recording every time.

Please let me know your experiences with this. I sent a support ticket to Elektron - they claimed to have fixed it:

> List of changes from 2.5.4 to 2.7.3
> Support for Analog Rytm 1.70
> Bug fixes
> Device transport sometimes started one bar too late when recording in Logic Pro.

When I told them they didn’t fix it at all, they stopped replying to my emails…