Hi,

I’m new to overbridge…

Running as per specs below:

Mac Laptop - OSX 10.9.5, 2.Ghz Intel processor with 8GB RAM
Ableton 9

Overbridge 1.15
Analog 4 - OS 1.24
Analog RYTM - 1.31

All the basic config is working well. I have audio for each channel (both devices) and can use with ableton effects etc… Enjoying this combo

Problems:

1. No FX audio

Cannot get a level on either A4 or RYTM FX.

Have a separate FX channel set up configured to Pre FX for both instruments.
Can’t see any level on meter for either.

I think the problem may lie in my OB and/or Ableton audio pref configuration…

Running the OB at 16 bit on both instruments, every time I try to activate the master L/R outs on top of the individual channel I get the red warning light and then audio drops on all channels via USB when I apply config (I can see the meters on the OB editor fluctuate then freeze and no audio).

Running ableton on default core audio driver with no other sound card.
Buffer size set at 512

1. Cannot play recorded clips

Can get audio for individual channels and can record these as separate clips in ableton horizontal session view, but… The audio clips are greyed out on editor (can see the waveforms in clips etc. but faded) and I can’t hear the clips when I try to play back.
I’m switching monitor to both auto and off to troubleshoot, but no cigar…

Like I said, split new to OB and may be stumbling clean through rookie territory. I’ve read through the forums, but haven’t seen my exact ‘symptoms’ described.

If any of you kind people out there could give me a steer I’d be delighted. Very inspired by potential power of over bridge and dying to get cracking with some mixes.