Overbridge not working with analogue 4 mk2

HI EVERYONE
Cant get overbridge to work in either logic or ableton ,if i go into system,usb config,there is no over bridge mode option,on the analogue 4 k2.Should i be seeing an over bridge mode tick box ??? in usb config menu??
ANY HELP APPRECIATED
mick

OB for the mk2s is not yet available

7 Likes

Is there a ETA for this?

Feb 2018 (emphasis on the E in ETA)

4 Likes

What’s cool is 2018 is not a leap year (bissextile) so there’s only 28 days and not 29 :joy:

5 Likes

I reiterate: it‘s always good to see someone nuttier than myself (no offense)

3 Likes

Don’t worry, you always got me to fall back on… :joy:

2 Likes

Glad to read this - because I thought I was going mad! No OB option on my MKII A4 or RYTM… looking forward to the big release…

Yeh its kind of vaig /misleading but something to look forward to, what kit do ya have of elektrons ?

A4, RYTM, Octa - you?

I’m a little worried because I can’t see any BETA regarding OB for mkii devices… and they seems to be focused, on the digitone :frowning:.
Anyone with fresh news ?

Octatrack mk2,a4mk2 and rytm mk2,and a hefty credit card bill😬

Hummmmm , im afraid its gonna take a while for overbridge. Maybe not but i’ve been waiting forever for the sample transfer utils for the Rytm MK1 and it took a very long time to get a stable version of Overbridge for the MK1.
So im telling myself , probably somewhere in 2018 … summer ?

wow, wtf. i just recently got this thing and now i find out it doesn’t have overbridge at all? makes getting all the stems into the box a lot more annoying… hurry up elektron!

Yeah ‘Overbridge Enabled’ on the box was a typo, and meant to say ‘Overbridge Disabled’ for the time being

1 Like

Hi,
Being new to Elektron I still have a ton of questions. But this one didn’t let me sleep last night.
I got the MKII just last week so after trying to get some experience with the instrument itself I finally stood up from the sofa and walked to my computer to transfer my first masterpiece. Three hours later I realised that apparently Overbridge does not support MKII just yet. Somehow the clever advertising on the Elektron site fooled me into believing that it works. Yes, they state that Overbridge Suite will be available at a later date but I was sure that the regular OB software works. To be honest I think that this is a bit unfair. Selling a upgraded product that has less functionality than the previous model? Or am I doing something wrong? I am on High Sierra 10.13.3.
Thank You!
Pjano

It doesn’t support mk2 yet. It 100% will do.

You can either wait, get a mk1, or workaround it by using the individual outs into your soundcard/mixer

Personally, if you’re new to elektron I would suggest using the time to get to know the A4. It’s a fantastic machine and has a few nuances that really are best learnt by playing with it.

Enjoy

You are absolutely right. I am planning to just play around with the synth standalone. Thankfully my card has enough inputs so that I can always record the tracks into my DAW.
I was just surprised that it is not supported.
Cheers
Piotr

The overbridge Beta works on the A4 Mk2. I recorded 4 Tracks via USB in Cubase. But the internal EFX was not in the Tracks. Hope they fixed that for the final release. For now i prefer to record oldschool into the DAW :wink:

The FX are sends, you have to route it from the Main output- it might not be configurable until the plug-in is released

3 Likes