Overbridge Multi-Outs not working Logic 10.5 Update

Interesting!

I’d giver a go if someone with werking AU in Logic 10.5 wouldn’t mind upping their cache

(Will that conflict with plugs we don’t share…have in common?)

1 Like

As far as I understand (I really don’t understand much) it sadly would mean you could only use the plugins you have in common with the person sharing it but I could be wrong. Just thought it might be worth a try!

Anyone could send a link with the previous overbridge? I’ve lost all my projects :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Agh, same issue here after updating digitakt + overbridge. Wish I had read this before :frowning:

Same, can’t use multi outs in Logic 10.5, keep getting a warning to contact Elektron…

All my other third party multi out plug ins work fine, its just the Elektron that is the problem.

(for Digitone)

Other issues- hanging notes, keyboard controller stops working after switching tracks, and just tons of crackling noises. Weirdly, the hanging note continues to hang when I switch from Overbridge to using Digitone as an external instrument. The only way to kill the hanging note is to switch Digitone on and off.

Looks like an update may have fixed this. I just read about in another forum. 10.5.1

Working as it should. Never update again. Until the next time:)

2 Likes

The Apple update has sorted the multi out issue for me

4 Likes

Yep. Don’t know whether it was the Overbridge update or the Logic 10.5.1 update but all is working as it should for me now with Overbridge and my Analog Rytm II! Woo Hoo!

Thanks guys. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Oh man that’s good news!

adding: updated…FIXED! Multi-outs in Logic werk!

1 Like

Yep, fixed here as well…A4 plugin now works.

2 Likes

daje

Anyone not able to record the FX send in Logic using multi-outs? Seem to remember that being DT 10, now I’m not getting anything in that channel.

I am. You gotta route that out too.

Through audio routing in DT? I have 9/9 sends going to FX - a little confused what I’m missing

(I think it’s 10) but do you have audio no.10 routes out? I believe 10 of 10 on the DT is FX audio track.

I’m getting 10 mono outputs in Logic, just not getting anything in channel 10, even though I’m using lots of reverb :confused:

Have you checked Overbridge configuration app to make sure it’s enabled? It’s possible that you just need to hit apply for input 10.

No, that‘s the monitoring for the inputs. @voicemagic track 10 is not the fx track. To record the fx separately you have to change the Audio routing so that none of the audio tracks are being sent to the main outs, then the main outs will have the fx, while you can record the audio tracks on their own channels

:+1:t6:

nice…I was trying to respond blind. I totally forget. :slight_smile:

right so perhaps he wasn’t getting FX [tried on the Digitone]…yes FX come out 1-2 [on my machine 23-24] but I had to have SYN2, FLTR and AMP or any combination of to have whatever was getting routed through those to come out. all 3 sounds like the full FX. perhaps those were not getting sent to MAIN?

On the Digitone hardware go to audio routing- route to main- change this to 3/7 (the main is now fx only). Then send the main out on the Overbridge track in Logic to a bus, then route an audio track to that bus. You can now record fx.