Overbridge Installation Ended Prematurely

Thank you, but overbridge does not show up in bulk crap uninstaller. I have completely removed overbridge from my computer, no overbridge files to be found anywhere. In addition to manually deleting everything in folders and regedit I used CCleaner. Weird.

And now iā€™m here again.

A few months ago, i was finally able to install Elektron Overbridge 2.0.39, after a complete manual clean of older versions (Ccleaner + Regedit + Manual cleaning of folders everywhere) AND disabling driver signature enforcement to avoid the ā€œrolling back actionā€ during installation.
It took me dozens of hours to make it work.

Yesterday, i noticed there were a few recent updates to OB, last version being 2.0.44.3.

So i decided to install it, now that i knew how to ā€œproceedā€.
First, i tried to install it without uninstalling previous version. It didnā€™t worked. Then i disabled driver signature enforcement, uninstalled OB 2.0.39 and tried installing the last version. It didnā€™t worked.

Then i spent an hour removing all files from my registry, cleaning with Ccleaner and BCUninstaller, making sure nothing is left.
Right now, i canā€™t install, repair or uninstall OB 2.0.44.3 without having a message that there is already another version of Overbridge installed, and that it canā€™t be uninstalled.
Iā€™m really tired of having all these problems at each new updateā€¦

Does anyone has a link to the old 2.0.39 version to see if i can try to repair it ?

Used extaz93 method as sent from elektron.

Uninstalled old overbridge, used ccleaner to clean registry, made sure all old files removed from computer/ vst folder manually just in case. And when restarting after that u need to disable driver signature enforcement. [find instructions via online search] Then installed new version of overbridge with no issues. Restarted. Which will automatically re-enable driver signature enforcement. So u donā€™t have to worry about thatā€¦ after restart open overbridge, plug in device and is working like a charm.

Also make sure your devices OS are up to date. I had to use the old C6 software vs the new elektron transfer software to load OS files on the analog keys.

Analog Keys
Windows 8.1