Overbridge for digitone?

hi there,

I’m trying to have informations about overbridge and Digitone. I probably missed that.
I know it is not released but:
I’d like to know if we can use preset editor & parameters automation from a DAW without using audio stream OR it is only all or nothing.

Maybe some of you can tell me how it is on the other overbridge compliant elektron devices.

Thanks a lot

Still nothing announced or it’s me ??!
I hope it’s me …

Technically true, doesn’t specify which version of overbridge. :wink:

1 Like

Until they announce something about it, I won’t buy it, actually and unfortunately (for me)

1 Like

gosh, still waiting for that.

Hi guys.

Hows it going with overbridge? My Digitone is waiting for it.
If you are having problems with overbridge, maybe just give midi and audio over usb?
Seems this tech exists already, at least Roland advertise it on their tr09.

1 Like

Bump - because I‘m impatient, lol :frowning:

nevertheless: :two_hearts:

1 Like

@Elektron just popped out an announcement but not schedule.

still waitin’ :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

For what ? Overbridge 2 for the DN ?
It’s in beta, but VST is not yet ready so only audio streaming and using the device as soundcard so far, no parameter edition via the software yet, although that is certainly in the works…

1 Like

yeah, i’m waiting for overbridge 2.0 <3 i

Hi,

I’ve just bought a Digitone, and now I’m searching, where to get the Overbridge software, that is advertised on the box.
Can anyone help me please?

Best,
_Ook

Closed Beta Phase for the Software is on going. My best educated guess would be …Release near Sooperbooth 2019 in Berlin, together with another brandnew secret Box.

1 Like

My prediction is around this time next year…

Thanks for the replies.
I hope it will be released earlier.
Was the release moved, since it is already mentioned in the ads and on the box?

Unfortunately yes.

yeah they had me too, they promote stuff that doesn’t even work yet or maybe never, or terrible latency! It’s the new way of marketing! I don’t understand that this method is legal, misleading customers, false or wrong advertisements.

1 Like

There’s nothing to gain from repeatedly going over this, it’s basically just another outlet for tiring cynicism when it’s all been said many times before. Everyone (except the newest members) knows the position, there’s no point dwelling on this, beyond (re)referencing the official statement and reflecting that the beta seems to be progressing nicely with lots of positive user feedback across a variety of devices

It is acknowledged that DN will be the last device catered for as it was released last

Best be patient in the meantime and wait for an official update