Overbridge Digitakt sound glitches

Hey there! I have a problem with my Digitakt when I connect it to the Overbridge VST of Ableton, that causes the audio that I recieve to be kind of distorted and not working properly. I think I’m doing something wrong but I have tried everything and I just don’t understand: I connect my Digitakt with Overbridge with the USB cable, and I connect the audio output of my Digitakt with my sound card (powered by my computer that’s using Overbridge) and from there it goes to my speakers. When I run Ableton I always route it to the ASIO Digitakt controller.
Is it possible that maybe by having just the soundcard powered by the computer and the audio going to the soundcard this causes a problem? I don’t think so, beacuse this happens to me aswell when i connect my headphones to the headphone output…
Or maybe I’m not suposed to connect the audio output of the Digitakt to the soundcard, but then I dont know how to listen to it from ableton… What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for your time.

Hey, I am having also similar issue, DT 1.11 on ableton 10, without VST, using ASIO lead to unworkable glitchy sound quality. Switching to MME/DX solve the issue, but this is weird that developped drivers by Elektron lead to such problem.

Any update on the issue?

1 Like

i had the same issue, although my laptop is a but under the recomended specs, going from ASIO to DX made everything work, although with some latency but ill rather have som latency than crackles