Overbridge crashing Ableton Live 10?

sad to hear!
I updated to latest OB version yesterday. hadn’t that much time to test stability but seems to be stable right now. hope you guys can fix the issues too. as soon I’m back in crashing-game I’ll try so contact support :slight_smile:

I really cant remember, but I was mainly about (when in OB-mode) turning the encoder, trig key & mute destinations via port config to “int”. but this wasn’t fixing my issue back then

1 Like

Hey, I wonder where did you find more information about this issue since I have the same problem: I connect my DN and DT through OH and they only appear as USB 2.0, even if I am using the right USB cable from OH to computer as USB 3.0. This makes my DN and DT to loose USB connectivity for some seconds, and then I have to un plug and plug them again in order to reconnect them to my computer. I am running them as VSTs in Ableton Live Suite 10 with a MacBook Pro 2015 with Catalina

More context

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 23.43.49

update: I was recording via DN today. Anytime the audio-out crashed, but logic was still recording the DN Input 1-2 while I was not able to hear anything.

And the last post got me curious, if its just an issue with the MacBook 2015 model?!
I got the MacBook Pro 15" Mid 2015

1 Like

Hey, Digitakt/Ableton user here.
My Overbridge also crashes everytime I load the plugin in Ableton. It does it in both Ableton 9 and Ableton 11 (Win 10/64). I opened a ticket with Elektron and will keep you posted, but so far I couldn’t manage to make it work more than 2 minutes without Ableton closing completely.

Pretty frustrating, as I hate loosing my flow due to technical issues.

2 Likes

any updates?

So I’ve noticed the problem occurs only on 2 patterns and I replaced them with other ones. I think it was a corrupt project of some sort. Strange behaviour. Anyway, I hope this information helps. :roll_eyes:

Until now I tried everything to keep the DN working as Synth + Audio Interface for my Ableton Live-Set. But it keeps crashing. I’ve updated MacOS, Ableton, OB, DN. Tried every possible USB Hub…
Now it even crashes when I plug the power supply of my MacBook in. I am pretty frustrated about the whole OB thing and I am even thinking about selling the DN, because it doesn’t do the things reliable I bought it for.