Overbridge crash on loading

Since latest update I’m no longer able to switch elektron devices on before opening ableton with my default template ableton session, It crashes ableton completely…
Also… Some how in my older templates digitone has been swapped with digitakt

I’ve tried deleting all my old templates and starting again and still not possible to load templates
It crashes if the overbridge plugins are not started before device…

I think I’ve narrowed it down to the digitone plugin anyone else having problems?

1 Like

In the project I’m working on the Digitone plugin went missing after the update- Logic said it couldn’t find it, so that suggests that something changed. But I just reloaded it on the track and it’s all good now. Perhaps try deleting the Digitone track in your template and create a new one with the updated plugin? (Edit: ah I see you’ve tried that already)

1 Like

It’s still doing it starting from scratch…
I might try a complete reinstall if others are not having same issues on windows…
Wanted to find out if just me having this problem…

going between projects sometimes works sometimes not

Same issue here, it boggles the mind.

1 Like

Hi,
I have installed the new version of overbridge as well as updated my Digitone.
However, all the Ableton sessions that had the digitone VST on a track don’t open anymore.
If I open my default session, I usually have the Digitone vst on a track. But it has been replaced with the Digitakt version of the plugin, effectively crashing Ableton on startup.
Is anyone else experiencing this, and have found a way to fix it ?
I would have figured that, this far into the process, this kind of mistake would be impossible.

watching this thread to see if any solutions pop up. mine is also just randomly crashing even if I wait to turn on my Digitone until after the session loads.