Overbridge + AR MK1 + Logic Pro = Distorted Signal

I’ve created a support ticket with details of my error as above and have also linked to this thread.

6 Likes

Same problem here. Luckily, tonight I was able to restore Logic 10.5.1 from a time machine backup and all is back to normal.

Support did respond to me saying they have had multiple reports and are investigating. Hopefully a fix won’t be long.

6 Likes

Elektron response to my ticket on the issue: Thanks for reporting this issue! We’re aware of it and are working to fix it. I don’t have a time frame for when there will be a fix yet, but hopefully that will be soon.

6 Likes

The new overbridge update did not fix this issue for me :frowning:

Was hoping for this as well but unfortunately it didn’t fix it for me either

Also for me…New update, same problem…

Looking at the release notes it seems this update was not intended to fix the subject issue. Hopefully that fix is in the works.

I am so glad to have found this thread because I thought I was going crazy. Actually, I did go crazy for a week so I wish I found this thread 10 days ago!

But in any event, late to the party here but I can record the same issue. It works fine when the track is record-armed, but otherwise it is glitchy. This is even more of a problem using two Overbridge devices, because Logic 10.6 makes it really difficult to put to OB devices into record-arm easily. Honestly, not sure what the issue is here – it works fine with two plugins, but for some reason with two Overbridge devices you have to do a weird combo putting one in record arm then clicking the other as it is playing… sigh.

Darn, I wish I read this before updating to Logic 10.6

I’m having the same issue and have no backup of 10.5

anyone notice any 10.6 related problems when using the elektron devices without overbridge (but with USB midi) in Logic?

hope they fix this soon!

PS: anyone also experience this issue with analog heat?

1 Like

Hi my first post! Shame it’s on this thread. New digitakt owner and getting more interested in.music production so decided to upgrade from garage band to logic 10.6 to start recording the digitakt as basis for some tracks.

Pretty frustrating to find out it doesn’t work. I have the weird distortion when I try to record tracks. Really hoping apple or elektron can sort this out asap

Just to let people know I had the problem trying to record digitakt in logic 10.6.1 but have just installed the upgrade to 10.6.2 and now recording fine.was previously distorting when hitting record in logic

I have the same problem with overbridge at Logic 10.7.1 :scream: it seems that when i hit play on logic the digitakt signal doubles so that what makes it distorted. Right now i can only put down the fader to solve it, but makes me anxious! Is this something should be solved by elektron or Logic???