Overbridge and Midi

They need to be recorded into Bitwig.

Beats off the grid can be a lot of things, latency, bad midi clock, something else.

No way do I use the Midi in Bitiwig, I would strongly advise against doing that :stuck_out_tongue: I just use it to record and as a mixer, defeats the entire point. Just use the Audio. I don’t even use the overbridge plug in interfaces, though I did realise it’s a much better way to load samples.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the response. That saves me a lot of setting-experimentation.
I think i ll try to create some happy acccident idm a4 midi clips somtimes with the mini keyboard ( and figure out best way to deal with automation)
For techno stuff just audio.
I ll look for something like apc 40 2 for bitwig midi clips. If i remember correctly, one update for the moss driver included a little bit of plock possibilities for velocity.
The elektron sequencer just feels most easy, the moss tutorial videos are nice, he does an amazing job, but its just not elektron-easy…

1 Like

Have a look at the Maschine Jam script for bitwig. I used quite a while ago and it was pretty decent. Jam isn’t velocity sensitive but it has the 64 pads and touch strips are very good for mixing etc because they can snap to the settings unlike non motorized faders. They’ve very sensitive and responsive, very well built too.

You can get one 2nd hand for £150 maybe less.

1 Like