Overbridge and 2013 Cylinder Mac Pro

I saw the post re Overbridge being incompatible with Core2Duo and some Xeon processors. Can anybody tell me is the 2013 Cylinder Mac Pro supported?
Many thanks,
Hugh

Hi

I have no problems here on 2013 Cylinder, I’m using Yosemite 10.10.5 with Live 9.6.2/Overbridge/A4R/AR.

regards

I’m mostly running OK, but do seem to be limited to stereo only from A4 and Rytm.

I suspect there’s something odd about the USB3 device on the Mac Pro.

My USB2 only MacBook seems to be able to handle more channels.

Good point Purusha…same here, I’m running off USB 2 cable from Overhub into USB 3 hub (my Mac no likey straight into it from Overdub as USB 3) and or direct to Mac (cleaner) and works ok with all the channels available, I have a Startech USB 3, 3 port job with MTT that works fine direct into Mac with A4r/A4 and works perfect with no issues and I get all the audio channels on both.There is definitely some weirdness with Mac and USB 3

Hi guys,

I’m pretty desperate. I bought Analog four recently, trying to connect Overbridge to my Mac Pro late 2013, Mac OS Sierra v.10.12, 4GB Ram, Intel core i5, USB 3.0 only. Tried to install Overbridge ten times, OB setting right at A4, A4 plugged off during installation, everything by instructions. Can anybody help me please? I’ve read USB 3.0 doesn’t support that. Overbridge software runs, but A4 doesn’t show up at all anytime… Thanks

Hi guys,

I’m pretty desperate. I bought Analog four recently, trying to connect A4 thru Overbridge to my Mac Pro late 2013, Mac OS Sierra v.10.12, 4GB Ram, Intel core i5, USB 3.0 only. Tried to install Overbridge ten times at least, OB setting right at A4 (OB mode), A4 unplugged during OB installation, everything by instructions. Can anybody help me please? I’ve read USB 3.0 doesn’t support that. Overbridge software runs, but A4 doesn’t show up at all anytime after plug in… Connected via original USB cable attached to A4. Thank you. Martin

And Analog four upgraded latest version 1.23c

Your best bet, would probably be to contact Elektron support.

Sierra is not supported. Roll back to El Capitan.