Overbridge 2

Superb, looking forward - thank you and congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats to the team as much people would benefit for this.

I am just curious if I can now properly sequence the boxes from the DAW as a plugin. So 4 miditracks with the Digitone plug-in and audio on each of them. Midi channel 1-4 and sequence. And automate the crap from it in the DAW. This wasn’t possible in the beta version. That would only let you get to sequence the first track and then you had to rout the 4 audio tracks to separate tracks.

Major milestone! Congrats

1 Like

congratulations…I never doubted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done.
My beta is working great, in Windows 7 at that, so I’ve been happy for a long time.

3 Likes

Very happy about this. Thank you Elektron!

1 Like

No words to say, Thanks, well done

1 Like

thx :3lektron:

1 Like

Nice Job, Thanks!

1 Like

13 Likes

My previous version worked perfectly. This official release does not work AT ALL. Where can I find the previous version files?

I’m on Windows 10, with Reason and Digitakt.

if you mean the first Overbridge (1) worked, then you’ll need to update your Elektron boxes to the latest firmware to work with Overbridge 2.

1 Like

No,

I meant the beta before this, that was 2.0.36 if I remember correctly. Device is the latest (digitakt 1.11) and transfer is also the latest firmware.

This is really fantastic! I’ve been happily using the beta for some time, and it’s been stable and super helpful…still, to have the official is great, and congratulations on a job well done.

Still, one thing that drives me nuts with both the DT and DN versions is that there’s no way to preview sounds. It feels sooooooo close to being perfect. This feature would be so, so SO helpful, especially with the DN. Just a little play button like in the sample browser for the DT, but for the DT and DN sounds…

3 Likes

try a full uninstall and reinstall – others have reported the same and that fixed it for them…

2 Likes

Congrats, I knew good things would come out of these crazy times!

I reisntalled some drivers, uninstalled overbridge - reinstalled. Now it works. Since I did more things at once, I don’t know what the source of the problem was.

1 Like

When you choose a sound on the digitone you are using a track sound so when you try the presets it gets used through that track… maybe we cannot preview because that list is not getting used by a track in the plugin until you load it in ? …
definitely would be nice to be able to do this without having to load it first

1 Like

Can we sequence Elektron devices from Overbridge 2 now or am I asking too much??