Great news, and well done to the team!

Now itā€™s gonna rain EPs hhh :black_joker:

4 Likes

He knew it.

11 Likes

Do you think heā€™s that Jesus account hhhh

Jesus doesnā€™t need Overbridge, from what they saidā€¦

5 Likes

Thats right! There has to be a prize hat for such sturdy and funny forum service. Its going to be a tough wait now until i can get to my stationā€¦DT is waiting full of christmas sale samples, the Heat is on 11 and patterning is faast.

works at 32 bits?

Affirmative, from the free PDF manual linked above:

3 Likes

in Mac Live (32 bits) dont run

Ableton live 9 (64bit), Digitakt, win10ā€¦ no problem so far, even if my computer does not meet the minimal requirements.

1 Like

Woah, nice work guys. As a software guy, I can appreciate the huge work this must have taken. Canā€™t wait to give it a go with my 'takt and 'tone. You rule!

4 Likes

Thank you Elektron it was a long wait I even went back to Overbridge 1 after upgrading my rytm mki to os 1.45 for the bass sounds. Iā€™m looking forward to the the new interface and more stable intergration with my daw. Now letā€™s get those au units so I work with it in Logic Pro X.

1 Like

Keep it mind itā€™s early stage for DAW compatibility as they saidā€¦

On did a basis test but works on Live 10.0.5 and Mac 10.11.6.

My heart sank when i saw 10.12 for minimum specs.
Ill give it a good test this weekend

I just need to buy a computer

2 Likes

Windows 10 only?
Wtf?

Heat,Four and Rytm also works with Windows 7. Digitakt noā€¦please support Win7!

2 Likes

there is not yet the AU version true? Or did I mistake something?

No AUs yet, correct.

after having a painful year with elektron
now I have 2 working boxes (AR-2 and A4-2)
yesterday I tries overbridge
works very well
much better than i could hope for

tonight I think I have to learn more about track delay compensation
there is a very small latency issue, but it is still there
no problems with itā€¦ it doesnt affect the way I can play the instrument
butā€¦ it will affect the recording. we will see how this will work, but I am not afraid of it

1 Like

As a Digitone owner I am pissed. Also have AR, A4, 2AH

If you have made your customer base wait for ever, why not, wait longer and come out right, no need to generate frustration on a group of customers, in this case digitone owners, that will complain and generate noise on an announcement that otherwise is positive.