Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Have you update the Heat OS? Took bloody hours over midi for me…

I’m having trouble trying to figure out how to put Digitakt into Overbridge mode. In the instruction manual, it says Overbridge mode can be activated in the “USB Config” menu, but there isn’t a USB config menu on Digitakt as far as I know… or have I missed it?

Is this really happening?
Thank you baby Jesus not the big Jesus the baby Jesus.

1 Like

Working great here, Live 10 + Mojave + Analog Four MkII + Analog Heat

2 Likes

amazing results here with a4 mk2 and ar mk2 on imac with ableton 10

No usb hub recommended? Not even the Elektron usb hub???

I’m using Overhub :man_shrugging:

Is there any way to get Digitakt’s output volume to be louder through overbridge? I can barely hear it or see the waveforms in Ableton!

Overbridge also not working for A4 MK2 on MBPr, but strangely works on the AR MK2. Both directly plugged via USB ports on the computer. I tried swapping their USB cables with one another, but made no difference.

OSX + Digitakt here and the standalone works a treat so far.

No AU for Logic yet but I can record individual tracks and the main outs to HD and import to Logic so that is good enough for me right now.

Delay and reverb fx get recorded into the stereo main outs and do not appear at all on the mono individual outs? I guess this is the machine architecture but I would like a stem of 100% wet FX or FX included on a stereo indivdual out but I’m not going to complain. The individual outs was by far my main request.

No crashes in standalone so far. Well done Elektron and beta testers :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you get Digitakt into Overbridge Mode?

I think you can turn all the tracks down on MASTER page and you’ll get 100% wet FX out the mains

2 Likes

Mine isn’t working with Ableton 10 + Sierra + Analog Four MKII, not sure why?

That doesn’t work here - if i turn down the tracks on the master page the FX also turn down

Can anybody tell me why the GUI is working in Reaper but not in Ableton Live?

Yep

I have used Win 10 x64 for years. Works great. Win 8.1 was a lot of errors, but Win 10 are very stable for me.

5 Likes

Please kgb - read the install instructions included in the manual in the OP.

Thanks! I didn’t actually see anywhere where you could set the installation path, but I’ll try again tomorrow and have a look. Thanks. :slight_smile: